Having freed my mental space of the near obsessive search for a second guitar I can write again. I’ve set a deadline to finish Blood Moon Solstice, end of 2009. This is a pretty long time but it is a deadline, none-the-less.
Other projects that I can give attention to are:
- AX84 amp-project, P1ex, low wattage guitar amplifier head. Wife has given me contact details for a guy who is doing a similar project (valve amplifier) who I can brain-jam with to get this done.
- Getting my 100watt Marshall Artiste repaired.
- Test and purchase a speaker cabinet.
- Dig garden beds and prepare vege patch.
- More physical training.
- Join a new dojo for MMA/BJJ that is closer to home and cheaper in fees.
- Foam modelling for mini’s and fun.
- Yard-work, building wood-shed and workshop.
- Prepare holiday overseas.
So there’s plenty to do and diminishing time in which to do it. Foul weather lately is a convenient excuse not to do such things as well as the social engagements that seem never-ending. Even this weekend we will be out all Saturday and probably it will ruin us for the Sunday, destroying that day’s chance of productivity as well.